2009-12-12

Auto Train P052 live streaming

If the good Lord's willin and the crick don't rise, I hope to stream my railroad scanner directly from my sleeper berth on the Auto Train starting tomorrow afternoon.

I have tested it here in my shack and it works great. Assuming that my air card has reasonable coverage along the A-line you should hear everything that I hear: signal calling, defect detectors, maintenance-in-the-way foremen clearing the train through their limits, passing trains, dispatcher communications, everything.

If I get really lucky and figure out how to plot my position on Google maps that would be the cherry on the icing on the cake. That's not looking promising right now, though.

So tune in Sunday afternoon, 13 December, 2009 for Bote's Mobile Feed and enjoy!

The listen link is:
http://colostreaming.com:8000/botemobile.m3u

If clicking doesn't work, copy and paste the link into your audio player--this always works.

No comments: